General conditions and services
Haus Gabi, apartments in South Tyrol
Prices are per apartment per night, for a minimum stay of three nights. Prices are based on the ideal number of occupants per apartment. For each additional occupant there is a charge of 15 Euros per night.
For stays of less than three nights there is a surcharge, available on request.
From the1st of January 2019 a local tourist tax of 1,55 Euros per person and day will be added to the price.
Discounts for children:
No charge for children under 3 years old.
Reduced charge for children under 12 years old.
To confirm your booking we will require a deposit.
Our bank details are:
Cassa di Risparmio di Ortisei
IBAN: IT 98 Z060 4558 6800 0000 0453 301
Please note that we do not accept credit cards.
Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the house.
Out of consideration for other guests, we do not accept animals.
Arrival and departure:
On your day of arrival your apartment is available from 15:00 hrs. If necessary, you may leave your luggage at the house earlier. If you expect to arrive after 19:00 hrs, we would appreciate a brief notification.
On your day of departure please vacate your apartment by 10:00 hrs.
Delays and cancellations:
In the event of delayed arrival or premature departure, the full cost of the holiday will be payable. For this reason we advise you to take out insurance for such eventualities:
Amenities and Facilities:
Library for guests
Centralised vacuum cleaning system
Laundry on request
Broadband internet connection / Wi-Fi
Store-room for skis
Drying room for boots
Separate containers for recycling of waste
Each apartment provides:
Kitchens are equipped with:
Four-ring electric hob
Crockery and cutlery
Coffee making machine
Coffee machine for capsules Lavazza
Other electrical appliances such as a whisk or toaster are available on request
Bed linens, towels and dish towels are provided. For stays longer than one week a change of linens is included in the price.
No cleaning costs will be charged if apartments are left clean and tidy.
Fresh bread for breakfast is available on request, at extra charge. Or you allow yourself to be pampered with a rich breakfast hamper.
Maps of the region are available for reference and can be borrowed. We can also lend you snow shoes for walking, at no charge.
Our included offers for the winter
- Every tuesday and thursday: 3 hours with a ski instructor to fine tune your technique, effective from the 08th of January 2019
- Ski Safari - from monday to friday guided ski tours to explore the famos slopes of the Dolomites: Gardena Ronda, Sella Ronda, Lagazuoi, Marmolada, Buffaure-Val di Fassa
- 10 % discount for ski-rental and ski-service at Ski School & Rental Ortisei, www.scuola-sci.com
- Ski depot for free at Ortisei
- Weekly guided hiking excursions, from 09 th of January 2019
- Mobilcard: bus & train ticket for free
- Snowshoes for rent
Our included offers for the summer
- Free entry to the Mar Dolomit swimming pool in Ortisei / Valgardena
- Free use of the tennis courts in the village of Laion
- Weekly one guided hiking excursion to explore the Dolomites
- Mobilcard: use bus & train for free
A full programme
From the Unika sculpture show to concerts by top international performers and local groups, from the Sellaronda Bike Day to the gastronomic delicacies of the Törggelen festival in autumn, a rich programme of events awaits you, promising to make your stay even more lively and memorable.
By land, sea or air...
From the four corners of the world to a holiday in the Alps. Find out how to reach the peaceful haven of Haus Gabi at St Peter Laion, under the majestic peaks of Sassolungo.